System Security Acceptance Testing (SSAT)
The objective of SSAT is an independent audit is an examination of the information system, data store, financial records, accounts, business transactions, accounting practices, and internal controls of an organization.
The engagements include audit and review engagements to report on:
- Complete set of information security purpose like local regulation and compliance;
- Complete set of general purpose financial statements;
- Complete set of financial statements prepared in accordance with a framework designed for a special purpose;
- Single financial statement; and
- One or more specific elements, accounts or items of a financial statement.